Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Following Polly by Karen Bergreen

I won this book from Goodreads as a First Reads copy.

I just finished reading this book and I wanted to write a review immediately.  This was a very good book.  I liked the story line, as it flowed together very nicely.  The mystery and suspense was very good, in my opinion, and kept me guessing back and forth as to who the real "culprit" could be. I knew by the book's description that Alice, the main character, would end up with her secret crush, but it was great seeing the way the romance played out.

I will recommend this book to my friends, as it would be a great read for anyone. I don't remember any inappropriate scenes or words that would offend the light-hearted or teenage set, so this is definitely one to recommend to anyone at all. Great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment